Terms & Conditions of Touchwood Cornish Cider
- We aim to deliver within three working days, however if your order is very urgent please contact us.
- Touchwood Cornish Cider (hereafter we) shall not be liable for any delay in delivering your order if the reason for this is beyond our control. Examples of circumstances beyond our control would be failure of Internet Service Provider or delays which occur once the package has been passed to our carrier.
- We may change or add to these terms and conditions, as and when it is necessary, for security, legal or regulatory reasons.
- All products we offer are subject to availability. We reserve the right to supply an alternative product.
- We use a strong purpose-built box with baffles to protect your order. In addition, we will label our boxes to encourage carriers to keep our bottles safe and upright. This should be sufficient for your order to arrive in perfect condition.
- Selling alcohol to a person under eighteen is illegal. By placing an order you confirm that you are at least eighteen years old. If you are buying alcohol as a gift the recipient must also be at least eighteen years old. Our courier will not deliver to any persons under the age of 18 and may require I.D. if the recipient appears to be under the age of 25.
- We may change any part of this site, should the need arise, including the pricing or descriptions of our beers, at any time.
- Your signature at the point of delivery acknowledges safe receipt of the goods. We have a system in place whereby our carrier notifies us when a delivery has been made. In the event that the goods cannot be delivered a card will be left by our carrier.
- The prices quoted are inclusive of VAT (Value Added Tax), and packaging.
- Upon receipt of your order, you should inspect it to make sure that it is intact and in full. The courier must be informed of breakages or external damage if these are apparent. Any responsibility for the quality of the ales themselves lies with Touchwood Cider.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at contact us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Postage charges are to UK mainland and some UK islands only, please contact us to check carriage costs if your purchase is to be delivered to an UK island as some incur a carriage surcharge. We cannot send goods abroad.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.